Avid Technology Keeps Skills Sharp with Articulate 360
Entertaining, educating, and enlightening audiences
for course development
trainings to meet a variety of needs
feedback and collaboration
In 1987, Avid Technology set out to put innovative digital tools in the hands of film and music creators. Over the next three decades, the company became the go-to for media professionals who used its products to create works that entertain, educate, and enlighten audiences.
Today, Avid products are used to create award-winning films, videos, music, TV shows, news broadcasts, and live concerts—garnering two Oscars®, a Grammy®, and 18 Emmys® along the way. As Avid expands its reach in this rapidly evolving field, the team needed a way to help their employees and customers keep their skills fresh, productivity high, and creativity flowing.
After years of experimenting with training solutions, Avid settled on Articulate 360 as the go-to platform for creating modern, interactive online learning content that their employees and customers love.
Avid needed to keep skills fresh and creativity high for both employees and customers
- Avid needed to adapt traditional instructor-led courses to e-learning content available on demand, worldwide, on any device. They also needed to customize and deliver their training in ways that accommodate a wide range of needs.
- They faced challenges with their legacy systems and processes that didn’t meet their current needs—and the rapidly evolving technology of their industry required training with quick development time and easy deployment.
- They needed the ability to collaborate in real-time between instructional designers, staff, and subject matter experts from across the organization.
With Rise 360, Avid created responsive, intuitive, and engaging e-learning
Avid gravitated to Articulate 360—and the Rise 360 authoring tool in particular—for the platform’s extensive authoring capabilities and intuitive features. Using Rise 360, Avid’s curriculum development team creates responsive e-learning right from a web browser. Multiple authors can work on online content creation simultaneously, cutting down on the time it takes to develop courses.
Curtis Poole, Director of Curriculum Development at Avid, is enthusiastic about what Articulate 360 can do for both course creators and learners—so much so that he says he’d “recommend Articulate 360 to anyone.”
From an authoring perspective, he especially appreciates the platform’s course creation tools, along with the variety of stylish design elements and effects at a creator’s disposal. “The minute they start working with it, they discover it’s easy,” he says, pointing out that development time has gone down, and “even veteran course designers who might be skeptical of new ways of doing things are enjoying the modern creation experience.”
UNLOCKING HUMAN POTENTIAL
Avid’s interactive trainings pave the way for award-winning media
- Avid reports that Rise 360’s intuitive authoring capabilities save time for every course creator, whether they’re an intern, production specialist—or anyone tasked with the job.
- Course creators working in Rise 360 can now build a single digital version of training while production specialists simultaneously adapt the content for print without spending extra time on different versions or sacrificing learning content quality.
- Not only can multiple authors work simultaneously in Rise 360, but with Review 360, stakeholders and authors alike can effortlessly offer feedback and track changes in real time.
- Curtis applauds the extensive resources and support Articulate offers course creators with Articulate 360 Training, as well as the “great set of tutorials and supportive community space” that the Avid team relies on to troubleshoot problems and get up to speed on new curriculum development features.
With Articulate 360, Avid Technology allows both employees and customers to get the most value out of their products, laying the groundwork for award-winning films, videos, music, and other media.
Top-rated by users and industry experts
*Data provided by Avid Technology, 2022. This content is based on reported experiences from an actual customer and is provided solely for informational and illustrative purposes. In some cases, we have edited and reprinted feedback; however, in such cases, we did so only to shorten the text and not to edit the nature of the feedback provided. For confidentiality purposes, some information has been anonymized. This content is not intended as a promise or guarantee for any use by current or future customers. Results may vary substantially for each customer.
Articulate, Articulate 360, Articulate 360 Training, Rise 360, and Review 360 are either registered trademarks or trademarks in the United States and other relevant countries.