I’m always sensitive to the elearning developers who have to work with limited resources and usually by themselves. Because of this my goal is to provide practical tips and tricks that offer real value.
This year’s 2012 wrap up post features the tips & tricks shared during the past year that can be applied to your elearning courses right away.
Rapid E-Learning Tips & Tricks
- How to Create a Learning Journal to Go with Your E-Learning Courses
- Quit Wasting Time Trying to Find the Right Look for Your E-Learning Courses
- You Need to Know These Seven Tips If You Build Graphics for E-Learning
- FAQ: How Do You Manage the Graphics in Your E-Learning Course?
- How to Create Interactive E-Learning
- The Guiding Principle for all Rapid E-Learners
- Avoid the Curse of the Frankencourse
- 5 Free Desktop Image Editors for E-Learning
- 5 Free Online Image Editors for Rapid E-Learning
- Need Screenshots for Your E-Learning? Here Are 3 Tools That You Already Own.
- Here’s an Easy Way to Back Up Your E-Learning Project Files
- A Year’s Worth of Free E-Learning Assets
- 5 Free PowerPoint E-Learning Templates
- Here’s a Bucketful of Free Office Themed E-Learning Templates & Media Assets
- Celebrate the End of Summer with This Free PowerPoint E-Learning Template
- Over 40 Rapid E-Learning Posts with Free PowerPoint Templates & E-Learning Assets
- 7 Free Handwritten Fonts for Your E-Learning Courses
- 3 Tutorials to Help You Get More Out of PowerPoint’s Image Editing
- 5 PowerPoint E-Learning Tips & A Free Template
- How to Find Free PowerPoint E-Learning Templates
- A Simple PowerPoint Technique to Make Your E-Learning Courses Look Good
- How to Create a Rapid E-Learning Tab in PowerPoint
- Clean Up Your Client’s PowerPoint Slides with This Time-Saving Tip
- Want to Become a Rapid E-Learning Pro? Then Check Out All of These PowerPoint Tips
Upcoming Events (2015)
- Vancouver & Toronto Workshops: We’re planning a couple of workshops in Toronto & Vancouver. If you’re interested, let us know. Click here for more details.
- March 25-27 (Orlando, FL). Learning Solutions. Swing by the Articulate booth to say “Hello.”
- April 15 & 16 (Chicago, IL). Registration page coming soon.
Day 1: How to Build Interactive E-Learning
Day 2: Use Articulate Storyline to Build Interactive E-Learning
- May 17-20 (Orlando, FL). ATD International Conference & Expo. Swing by the Articulate booth to say “Hello.”
- June 3 & 4 (San Francisco, CA). Registration page coming soon.
Day 1: Learn to Create Your Own E-Learning Assets
Day 2: Use Storyline to Build Interactive E-Learning
- Other locations include: Philadelphia, Memphis, Atlanta, Vancouver, and Toronto.
E-learning Community News
- Learn: Want to learn more about elearning? Check out these articles and free resources in the community.
- Get hired: Job board for elearning, instructional design, and training jobs (updated weekly)
- Participate: Weekly challenges to sharpen your skills and show off what you’ve done. Great way to learn and get feedback.
- Resources: Free PowerPoint templates, free elearning templates, and free e-books. Updated all the time.
- Inspiration: Cool elearning examples.