PowerPoint is hot. This makes sense because it’s the most popular elearning tool out there. It’s easy to learn. And once you understand how to use it to build rapid elearning courses, the sky’s the limit.
In an earlier post I listed all of the ones that dealt with PowerPoint. It’s a good one to bookmark. Because it was so popular I decided to make another post that highlights all the ones that include free PowerPoint templates or other free assets.
Be sure to take advantage of the free templates & assets in the elearning community, too. As always, you can use these templates as you wish.
- The Secret to Creating Your Own PowerPoint Templates for E-Learning
- Your 10 Most Popular Posts of 2007
- Here’s How I Built That PowerPoint E-Learning Template
- Here’s a Free PowerPoint Template & How I Made It
- Get Creative and Build Better E-Learning Courses
- How To Design Custom PowerPoint Templates for E-Learning (Plus 8 Free Templates)
- Your Favorite Rapid E-Learning Posts of 2009
- Here’s a Quick Way to Create Your Next E-Learning Template in PowerPoint
- Inspiring Designs to Keep Your E-Learning Courses Looking Fresh
- How to Design the Visual Elements for Interactive Elearning Courses
- Here’s a Free PowerPoint E-Learning Template
- Create E-Learning Templates With a Consistent Clip Art Style
- Here’s Another Free PowerPoint E-Learning Template
- A Dozen Handpicked E-Learning Resources
- 7 Simple Rapid E-Learning Tips & Free PowerPoint Template
- Free PowerPoint Template & Simple Way to Share Files
- Over 75 Free Rapid E-Learning Resources
- Celebrate Thanksgiving with This Free PowerPoint Template
- Rapid E-Learning Workshop: How to Create a Tabbed Notebook
- Here’s a Boatload of Free Hand-Drawn Graphics
- Create a Chalkboard Template with These Simple Tips & More Than 40 Free Graphics
- More Than 100 PowerPoint Tutorials & a Free Template
- Your Favorite Rapid E-Learning Posts of 2010
- How to Design An Elearning Course on a Budget
- A Free Tool & Free Graphics to Simplify Your E-Learning Course Design
- Over 45 Free Speech Bubbles to Make Your E-Learning Courses Talk
- 5 Time-saving Tips from the E-learning Community
- Over 150 Free Fonts to Use in Your E-Learning Courses
- 5 Free PowerPoint E-Learning Templates
- Use This Free E-Learning Template to Inspire Your Next M-Learning Course
- Here’s a Noteworthy PowerPoint Template (and It’s Free!)
- Here’s a Free PowerPoint Template & Laptop Illustration
- 15 Free Display Graphics to Use with Your E-Learning Courses
- 25 More Free Display Graphics for Your E-Learning Courses
- Here’s a Free PowerPoint Template & Font
- Check Out This Free PowerPoint Template & Tutorial
- A Year’s Worth of Free E-Learning Assets
- 5 PowerPoint E-Learning Tips & A Free Template
- 5 Free PowerPoint E-Learning Templates
- Here’s a Bucketful of Free Office Themed E-Learning Templates & Media Assets
- Celebrate the End of Summer with This Free PowerPoint E-Learning Template
- How to Create an Interactive PowerPoint Elearning Module
Upcoming Events (2015)
- Vancouver & Toronto Workshops: We’re planning a couple of workshops in Toronto & Vancouver. If you’re interested, let us know. Click here for more details.
- January 28-29 (London, UK). I’ll be at Learning Technologies, swing by the Articulate booth #42 to say “Hi.”
- January 30 (London, UK). Doing a couple of seminars on building interactive elearning. Click here to register.
- February 10 & 11 (Omaha, NE). Sign up for one day or both:
Day 1: How to Build Interactive E-Learning
Day 2: Use Articulate Storyline to Build Interactive E-Learning
- March 10 & 11 (Phoenix, AZ). Registration page coming soon.
Day 1: How to Build Interactive E-Learning with Articulate Storyline
Day 2: Articulate Storyline Brainteasers
- March 25-27 (Orlando, FL). Learning Solutions. Swing by the Articulate booth to say “Hello.”
- April 15 & 16 (Chicago, IL). Details coming soon.
- May 17-20 (Orlando, FL). ATD International Conference & Expo. Swing by the Articulate booth to say “Hello.”
- June 3 & 4 (San Francisco, CA). Registration page coming soon.
Day 1: Learn to Create Your Own E-Learning Assets
Day 2: Use Storyline to Build Interactive E-Learning
- Other locations include: Philadelphia, Portland, Atlanta, Vancouver, and Toronto.
E-learning Community News
- Learn: Want to learn more about elearning? Check out these articles and free resources in the community.
- Get hired: Job board for elearning, instructional design, and training jobs (updated weekly)
- Participate: Weekly challenges to sharpen your skills and show off what you’ve done. Great way to learn and get feedback.
- Resources: Free PowerPoint templates, free elearning templates, and free e-books. Updated all the time.
- Inspiration: Cool elearning examples.