It’s hard to believe but another year’s come and gone. The good thing is that it looks like 2012 will be a good year. Although sometime in June, you may want to break out the DVD player and watch 2012. Then practice your survival skills because come December, things may change. But until then, just put your feet up and enjoy the year.
To ease your burden, I put together a list of all of the posts from 2011 where I shared free elearning assets. They’re yours to enjoy and use as you wish.
Free E-Learning Templates
Miscellaneous Free Tools
- Over 45 Free Speech Bubbles to Make Your E-Learning Courses Talk
- Dozens of Page Curl Graphics
- Here’s a Free PowerPoint Template & Laptop Illustration
- 15 Free Display Graphics to Use with Your E-Learning Courses
- 25 More Free Display Graphics for Your E-Learning Courses
Free Expert Advice
I hope you have a great 2012. Thank you for reading the blog, sharing your own expertise in the comments and emails. I hope to see many of you during my travels this year.
I’ll be in St. Louis for two days; make sure to check out the sessions below. I’m also thinking about doing some workshops in Australia in August. If you’re interested, let me know.
- January 11: Training Magazine (free webinar): Learn to Use PowerPoint for More Than Boring Presentations.
- January 17: eLearning Guild (webinar): The Secrets to Rapid eLearning Success
- January 25-27: Las Vegas (ASTD TechKnowledge 2012).
- February 13-14: Atlanta (Training Magazine). I’ll be doing a session on PowerPointand we’ll have two Build-A-Course sessions. Details coming.
- February 22-23: St. Louis (ASTD).
- March 21-23: Orlando, FL (Learning Solutions Conference)
- March: Knoxville, TN (Smokey Mountain ASTD)
- April 10: Jacksonville, FL (ASTD). Details coming.
- April: Virginia (SEVA ASTD). Details coming.
- May 17: Orange County California. Details coming.
- May 24: Articulate Conference hosted by Leeds.
- May 21-25: Somewhere in the UK. While in the UK I’ll try to visit a few other cities. Details coming.
- August: Australia…would be great. Let me know if you’re interested.