It’s hard to believe but another year’s come and gone. The good thing is that it looks like 2012 will be a good year. Although sometime in June, you may want to break out the DVD player and watch 2012. Then practice your survival skills because come December, things may change. But until then, just put your feet up and enjoy the year.
To ease your burden, I put together a list of all of the posts from 2011 where I shared free elearning assets. They’re yours to enjoy and use as you wish.
Free E-Learning Templates
Miscellaneous Free Tools
- Over 45 Free Speech Bubbles to Make Your E-Learning Courses Talk
- Dozens of Page Curl Graphics
- Here’s a Free PowerPoint Template & Laptop Illustration
- 15 Free Display Graphics to Use with Your E-Learning Courses
- 25 More Free Display Graphics for Your E-Learning Courses
Free Expert Advice
I hope you have a great 2012. Thank you for reading the blog, sharing your own expertise in the comments and emails. I hope to see many of you during my travels this year.
Upcoming Events (2015)
- Vancouver & Toronto Workshops: We’re planning a couple of workshops in Toronto & Vancouver. If you’re interested, let us know. Click here for more details.
- March 25-27 (Orlando, FL). Learning Solutions. Swing by the Articulate booth to say “Hello.”
- April 15 & 16 (Chicago, IL). Registration page coming soon.
Day 1: How to Build Interactive E-Learning
Day 2: Use Articulate Storyline to Build Interactive E-Learning
- May 17-20 (Orlando, FL). ATD International Conference & Expo. Swing by the Articulate booth to say “Hello.”
- June 3 & 4 (San Francisco, CA). Registration page coming soon.
Day 1: Learn to Create Your Own E-Learning Assets
Day 2: Use Storyline to Build Interactive E-Learning
- Other locations include: Philadelphia, Memphis, Atlanta, Vancouver, and Toronto.
E-learning Community News
- Learn: Want to learn more about elearning? Check out these articles and free resources in the community.
- Get hired: Job board for elearning, instructional design, and training jobs (updated weekly)
- Participate: Weekly challenges to sharpen your skills and show off what you’ve done. Great way to learn and get feedback.
- Resources: Free PowerPoint templates, free elearning templates, and free e-books. Updated all the time.
- Inspiration: Cool elearning examples.