There are lots of ingredients to a great elearning course. But in the end, the success of your course hinges on a critical question: does it help your audience learn and apply relevant skills and knowledge? If not, it’s probably because the instructional design got lost in the shuffle.
These posts explore key elements of instructional design to help you think through how to build courses that truly help people learn.
- Create Engaging E-Learning Courses You Can Be Proud Of
- How Do You Communicate with Your E-Learners?
- What Everybody Ought to Know About Instructional Design
- 3 Things to Consider When Building Your E-Learning Courses
- The 3 Essential Questions Every Learner Wants Answered
- Go Beyond Information Sharing – 5 Ways Your E-learning Courses Can Create Understanding
- 3 Simple Techniques to Guide Your Learner’s Attention
- What We Can Learn About Instructional Design from Post-it™ Notes
- How To Get Your Learners to Remember More
- Motivate Your Learners with These 5 Simple Tips
- What Slot Machines, Video Games and Legos Have to do with E-Learning
- Maybe All Your Learner Needs Is a Baby Shower