Elearning development is multifaceted. You need to juggle all kinds of tasks: project management, working with clients and SMEs, measuring and communicating ROI, applying sound learning theory, building the content, and piloting your course.
Somewhere in the middle is all the brainstorming and development around how you’ll build your course. How will learners navigate and find information? How will they interact with your content? How can you build an experience that engages learners and serves up the content thoroughly and meaningfully?
This series of posts is all about that middle. You’ll learn how to pull your content together to create the right type of elearning course. It covers everything from course structure to creative ideas for course design.
Upcoming Events (2015)
- May 17-20 (Orlando, FL). ATD International Conference & Expo. Swing by the Articulate booth to say “Hello.”
- June 3 & 4 (San Francisco, CA). Updated! Register for one or both days.
Day 1: Learn to Create Your Own E-Learning Assets
Day 2: Use Storyline to Build Interactive E-Learning
- June 12 (Austin, TX). Use Storyline to Build Interactive E-Learning. Updated! Register here.
We’re hosting a series of two-day elearning workshops that focus on practical tips and tricks. You can register for one day or two days.
- June 17 & 18 (Toronto). Register here. If you’re interested in presenting or want to submit an idea, complete this form.
- August 4 & 5 (Seattle). Register here. If you’re interested in presenting or want to submit an idea, complete this form.
- September 23 & 24 (Vancouver). Register here. If you’re interested in presenting or want to submit an idea, complete this form.
- October 28 & 29 (Philadelphia). Register here. If you’re interested in presenting or want to submit an idea, complete this form.
E-learning Community News
Check out all of the free resources below. You can grab a bunch of free downloads, see some nice examples, and learn everything you need to build great elearning.
Want to learn more? Check out these articles and free resources in the community.
Here’s a great job board for elearning, instructional design, and training jobs
Participate in the weekly elearning challenges to sharpen your skills
Lots of cool elearning examples to check out