You’ve heard you can’t judge a book by its cover. But the truth is, if a book doesn’t have a good cover, most people won’t even reach for it. The same can be said about elearning. Good visual design compels the learner to go deeper and learn more; and it reassures them the course is valuable and worth their time.
The course’s visual design is a powerful tool for setting the tone, communicating key concepts, and engaging your audience. I’d even say it’s critical to your course’s success. Because regardless of how thorough and accurate your content, people won’t want to experience it if it looks bad.
In the posts below, you’ll learn some visual design basics that make for more effective communication. You’ll also get practical graphic design tips and tricks so that you can build the right type of graphics for your courses.
Communicate with Good Visual Design
Graphic Design for Your E-Learning Courses
- Are You Looking for an Easy Way to Make Your Courses Look Interesting?
- 3 Sure-Fire Ways to Make Your E-Learning Graphics Sizzle
- 3 Easy Ways to Create Silhouette Characters
- 5 Ways to Use Silhouette Graphics in Your E-Learning Course
- Blur Your Course Into Focus
- See How Easily You Can Create Graphics in PowerPoint
- Here’s How to Get Past a Screen Full of Bullet Points