Today’s authoring tools make it easy to leverage the power of multimedia. Your courses can include not only graphics and illustrations but also narration, music, screencasts, and videos.
There’s a lot to know. The good news is you don’t need to be a professional audio engineer or video producer to build good elearning. But it sure does help to know a little about both and how to get the best quality possible.
These posts provide tips and tricks to help you get the most out of the audio & video you do use in your elearning courses.
- Understanding Multimedia For Rapid E-Learning
- 4 Simple Tips for Recording High-Quality Audio
- 13 More Tips to Help You Record Narration Like the Pros
- When It Makes Sense to Pay for Professional Narration
- Should You Add Background Audio to Your E-Learning Courses?
- 9 Free Tools That Help Me Build Better E-Learning
- How to Create Screencasts You Can Be Proud Of
- Here’s An Easy Way to Create Whiteboard Lectures for Your E-Learning Courses