Go to a learning conference today; use the words PowerPoint and e-learning in the same sentence and, typically, you’ll get lots of eyes rolling. In minutes, you’ll hear clothes tear and see clouds of ash being flung about as the experts lament the destruction of human civilization. Why all the fuss?
In this 5-part series, we’ll explore common misconceptions about rapid e-learning development and discuss ways that rapid e-learning can help you do a great job and get the results you want.
- Myth 1: Rapid E-Learning Is Crapid E-Learning!
- Myth 2: Rapid E-Learning Is Important, But It’s A Second Class Product!
- Myth 3: A Rapid E-Learning Tool In The Hands Of Subject Matter Experts Is Not Good!
- Myth 4: Since Anybody Can Now Build Training, I Am Going To Lose My Job!
- Myth 5: Rapid E-Learning Takes The Creativity Out Of The Learning Process!
Look over the posts and tell me what you think. Are there any other myths that need busting?