If you build online training courses then odds are you’ll need some text callouts. In a previous post, I shared 45 free hand-drawn callouts. They’re great to use in your elearning courses, especially for interactive scenarios as in the simple example below.
Someone emailed me the other day looking for some of the free callouts in the community so I thought I may as well create a single post with links to all of the free callouts currently available in the community.
100 Free Callouts & Text Bubbles
Below are links to the free callouts. You’re free to use them as you wish.
- 3 Thought Bubbles
- 13 Speech Bubbles
- 15 Chat Balloons: Round
- 16 Chat Balloons: Square
- 18 Multicolor Glossy Chat Bubbles
- Miscellaneous Chat Bubbles
Hopefully you’ll find some use for the free assets.
Here’s a question. What do you call these? Sometimes I call them speech or text bubbles. Some people call them chat clouds. What do you call them?
Upcoming Events (2015)
- Vancouver & Toronto Workshops: We’re planning a couple of workshops in Toronto & Vancouver. If you’re interested, let us know. Click here for more details.
- March 25-27 (Orlando, FL). Learning Solutions. Swing by the Articulate booth to say “Hello.”
- April 15 & 16 (Chicago, IL). Registration page coming soon.
Day 1: How to Build Interactive E-Learning
Day 2: Use Articulate Storyline to Build Interactive E-Learning
- May 17-20 (Orlando, FL). ATD International Conference & Expo. Swing by the Articulate booth to say “Hello.”
- June 3 & 4 (San Francisco, CA). Registration page coming soon.
Day 1: Learn to Create Your Own E-Learning Assets
Day 2: Use Storyline to Build Interactive E-Learning
- Other locations include: Philadelphia, Memphis, Atlanta, Vancouver, and Toronto.
E-learning Community News
- Learn: Want to learn more about elearning? Check out these articles and free resources in the community.
- Get hired: Job board for elearning, instructional design, and training jobs (updated weekly)
- Participate: Weekly challenges to sharpen your skills and show off what you’ve done. Great way to learn and get feedback.
- Resources: Free PowerPoint templates, free elearning templates, and free e-books. Updated all the time.
- Inspiration: Cool elearning examples.