Here are the resources I shared for the Training Magazine Webinar on January 11, 2012.
Previous PowerPoint Presentations
These presentation links include all sorts of PowerPoint and elearning resources and recommended books.
Tutorials on Using PowerPoint to Create Graphics
- Here’s a Free PowerPoint Template & Laptop Illustration
- Here’s How to Get Past a Screen Full of Bullet Points
- See How Easily You Can Create Graphics in PowerPoint
- 15 Free Display Graphics to Use with Your E-Learning Courses
- 25 More Free Display Graphics for Your E-Learning Courses
Convert WMV Video to MP4
Examples of PowerPoint Created Video
Examples of PowerPoint for Mobile Learning
- PDF for the view for iPhone
- PDF for the iPad
- How to create PDF instructions: tutorial
- PowerPoint video (for iPad/iPhone): download
- PictureLink for interactive pictures: view on iPad. Need to install PictureLink on your iOS device.
Examples of PowerPoint for E-Learning
- Big Brute Storage Safety Training
- Diabesity Course
- Psyched in 10: Milgram Study
- Community showcase examples
Upcoming Events (2015)
- Vancouver & Toronto Workshops: We’re planning a couple of workshops in Toronto & Vancouver. If you’re interested, let us know. Click here for more details.
- March 25-27 (Orlando, FL). Learning Solutions. Swing by the Articulate booth to say “Hello.”
- April 15 & 16 (Chicago, IL). Updated! Register for one or both days.
Day 1: How to Build Interactive E-Learning
Day 2: Use Articulate Storyline to Build Interactive E-Learning
- May 17-20 (Orlando, FL). ATD International Conference & Expo. Swing by the Articulate booth to say “Hello.”
- June 3 & 4 (San Francisco, CA). Updated! Register for one or both days.
Day 1: Learn to Create Your Own E-Learning Assets
Day 2: Use Storyline to Build Interactive E-Learning
- June 12 (Austin, TX). Use Storyline to Build Interactive E-Learning. Registration page coming soon.
- Other locations include: Philadelphia, Memphis, Atlanta, Vancouver, and Toronto.
E-learning Community News
- Learn: Want to learn more about elearning? Check out these articles and free resources in the community.
- Get hired: Job board for elearning, instructional design, and training jobs (updated weekly)
- Participate: Weekly challenges to sharpen your skills and show off what you’ve done. Great way to learn and get feedback.
- Resources: Free PowerPoint templates, free elearning templates, and free e-books. Updated all the time.
- Inspiration: Cool elearning examples.