I received quite a few emails last week about the iPad-inspired template in the post on how to get rid of bullet points. Here’s a link to one I did in for a previous post. I updated the template to give it a different look.
Free E-Learning Template
I opted for a flat design with larger boxes to replace the bullet points. They’ll work better on a touch device. For the demo I used the icons made available by the designers at Icons8.
- Download the free PowerPoint template.
In addition to the free template above, the community team shared a number of free resources this past week.
Upcoming Events (2015)
- Vancouver & Toronto Workshops: We’re planning a couple of workshops in Toronto & Vancouver. If you’re interested, let us know. Click here for more details.
- January 28-29 (London, UK). I’ll be at Learning Technologies, swing by the Articulate booth #42 to say “Hi.”
- January 30 (London, UK). Doing a couple of seminars on building interactive elearning. Click here to register.
- February 10 & 11 (Omaha, NE). Sign up for one day or both:
Day 1: How to Build Interactive E-Learning
Day 2: Use Articulate Storyline to Build Interactive E-Learning
- March 10 & 11 (Phoenix, AZ). Registration page coming soon.
Day 1: How to Build Interactive E-Learning with Articulate Storyline
Day 2: Articulate Storyline Brainteasers
- March 25-27 (Orlando, FL). Learning Solutions. Swing by the Articulate booth to say “Hello.”
- April 15 & 16 (Chicago, IL). Details coming soon.
- May 17-20 (Orlando, FL). ATD International Conference & Expo. Swing by the Articulate booth to say “Hello.”
- June 3 & 4 (San Francisco, CA). Registration page coming soon.
Day 1: Learn to Create Your Own E-Learning Assets
Day 2: Use Storyline to Build Interactive E-Learning
- Other locations include: Philadelphia, Portland, Atlanta, Vancouver, and Toronto.
E-learning Community News
- Learn: Want to learn more about elearning? Check out these articles and free resources in the community.
- Get hired: Job board for elearning, instructional design, and training jobs (updated weekly)
- Participate: Weekly challenges to sharpen your skills and show off what you’ve done. Great way to learn and get feedback.
- Resources: Free PowerPoint templates, free elearning templates, and free e-books. Updated all the time.
- Inspiration: Cool elearning examples.