Below is a PowerPoint template that you can use for your elearning courses or other online training.
Example of Free PowerPoint Template
Here is a published example of the PowerPoint template with the download link.
- Click here to download the free PowerPoint template.
Example of the Free Storyline Template
I also created a Storyline version of the template if you’re a Storyline user.
- Click here to download the free Storyline elearning template.
Customize the Free Templates
Both templates are designed so that you can quickly create and apply custom color schemes. The module tabs use accent color boxes one through five.
Keep in mind that you can also apply your own font scheme so you’re not limited to the default fonts. This template may be a good way to practice creating some font pairs.
I hope you enjoy the templates. If you use them, send me a link. I’d like to see what it looks like.
Upcoming Events (2015)
- Vancouver & Toronto Workshops: We’re planning a couple of workshops in Toronto & Vancouver. If you’re interested, let us know. Click here for more details.
- March 25-27 (Orlando, FL). Learning Solutions. Swing by the Articulate booth to say “Hello.”
- April 15 & 16 (Chicago, IL). Updated! Register for one or both days.
Day 1: How to Build Interactive E-Learning
Day 2: Use Articulate Storyline to Build Interactive E-Learning
- May 17-20 (Orlando, FL). ATD International Conference & Expo. Swing by the Articulate booth to say “Hello.”
- June 3 & 4 (San Francisco, CA). Updated! Register for one or both days.
Day 1: Learn to Create Your Own E-Learning Assets
Day 2: Use Storyline to Build Interactive E-Learning
- June 12 (Austin, TX). Use Storyline to Build Interactive E-Learning. Registration page coming soon.
- Other locations include: Philadelphia, Memphis, Atlanta, Vancouver, and Toronto.
E-learning Community News
- Learn: Want to learn more about elearning? Check out these articles and free resources in the community.
- Get hired: Job board for elearning, instructional design, and training jobs (updated weekly)
- Participate: Weekly challenges to sharpen your skills and show off what you’ve done. Great way to learn and get feedback.
- Resources: Free PowerPoint templates, free elearning templates, and free e-books. Updated all the time.
- Inspiration: Cool elearning examples.