Maybe you were good at explaining things. Or you were good at designing presentations. Or you went to school to be an e-learning designer. Regardless of your path, you’re an e-learning designer who’s always improving your skills and seeking ways to build better e-learning. Like snow globes, e-learning projects can be shaken so much that even the most-experienced designers feel snowed under. That’s why the Articulate community is like a heated blanket that offers warm tips and insights that will never leave you out in the cold.
- Ideas for simulating drag-and-drop activities in Articulate Quizmaker
- Check out all the Articulate community has to offer and become a rapid e-learning guru
- How to add a media-rich lightbox to your course in Articulate Storyline
- How to change the advance behavior of several slides at once in Articulate Storyline
- An easy way to create a cue or reminder if learners don’t take the expected action in Articulate Storyline
- How to split a single audio file among multiple slides in Articulate Storyline
- How to use your own custom graphic elements as buttons in Articulate Storyline
Conversations in the community:
- How to make a desktop calendar that flips pages?
- How do e-learning designers demonstrate project management skills
- Online graphics design programs
- What are some benefits of adding audio to software demos?
- How can you make compliance e-learning more engaging?
- Looking for constructive feedback on Storyline project
- Best learning resources for Articulate Storyline
- Demos: Seasons Greetings | Tai Chi Splendor