Weekly Recap: Sail Through Your Next E-Learning Project with These Tips from the Articulate Community
Getting your e-learning courses ready to ship isn’t always smooth sailing. A lot can happen once your project sets sail.
That’s why the Articulate community is the best crew an e-learning designer could ask for! They never leave your side and they’re willing and able to help you navigate the toughest e-learning challenges.
Take a peek at what your Articulate community navigators shared last week:
- How to add multiple spotlights in Articulate Studio
- Adding a screen recording without captions in Articulate Storyline
- Here’s an easy way to use Articulate Storyline to calculate the sum of user-entered values
- Importing Articulate Quizmaker templates into Articulate Storyline
Conversations in the community:
- How to create rounded corners on images in PowerPoint
- What makes a good screencaster?
- Microphone and audio editor recommendations
- Users share why they think Articulate Storyline is so wonderful
- Allow learners to choose between auto-advance and using the next button
- Seeking design ideas for a biomedical engineering course
- Demos: Stephanie’s new site | Adding numbers | OctaDogs | Revising bloated prose | Case study using avatars | Grocery store
- Freebies: Digital digits
New blog posts:
- Clean Up Your Client’s PowerPoint Slides with This Time-Saving Tip
- Notorious ex-hacker jolts learners into changing behavior in this scary, highly effective security training course
- Smooth Transitions
- Video Workshop: Tabs Interaction