Have you been looking for e-learning love in all the wrong places? Looking in too many places?
Whether you’re casual designer or a committed professional, one thing is certain: you’ll find love at first sight in E-Learning Heroes.
No mind games, psychodrama, or playing hard to get here—your fellow community members wear their hearts on their sleeves when it comes to helping others and sharing e-learning tips.
So take heart, and check out all the e-learning love shared this past week:
- Using layering in Articulate Quizmaker for more dynamic questions & feedback
- Adding branching & custom learning paths in Articulate Quizmaker
- Articulate Quizmaker tips: using question banks, shuffling questions, & anchoring questions
- Create an animated infographic in Articulate Storyline
- Making sure printed results from Articulate Storyline contain actual question text
- 4 different approaches to background images to build e-learning conversations
Conversations in the community:
- Examples of e-learning projects that went bad!
- What is the best approach for an application-based course?
- Protecting your e-learning courses
- Studio and Storyline users in BC, Canada?
- Ideas: Grisham-esque narrative in a course | Setting up a training room | Becoming a consultant
- Feedback: Some feedback would be most welcome
- Demo: Phone simulation
- Freebies: Traffic lights
New blog posts:
- Do a Simple Background Check On Your Next E-Learning Project
- Try These 3 Easy Ideas for Using Articulate Engage to Build Interactive Content
Seen on Twitter:
- @BobLittlePR shared a link to an interview with Tom Kuhlmann
- @MMTorrance shared a link to a game she created in #Articulate Storyline
- @cre8iveii shared a link to 10 Tools for Creating Infographics and Visualizations
- @tmiket shared a link to The Importance of Quality Handouts
- @LindaLor shared a link to 40 Free Noteworthy Musical Patterns