There’s no doubt about it, E-Learning Heroes is a great resource for e-learning designers. It doesn’t matter if you’re a new user or an experienced guru, the community’s got you covered. Some stop by to ask a quick question, grab a free resource or seek feedback on a course design. Others use the community to share freebies, templates, player skins or some fun ideas. No matter how you use the community, your ideas, questions, and contributions are what make all of us better e-learning designers.
- Finding inspiration for Articulate projects within Microsoft templates Part 1 | Part 2
- Gosh darn easy to quickly create flash-style rollovers in Articulate Storyline
- Cook up some fun with interactive video in Articulate Storyline
- Use the hover state in Articulate Storyline to provide visual cues
- How to open a minimized Trigger Panel in Articulate Storyline
- An Articulate Storyline slide w/multiple fill-in-the-blanks & multiple correct answers (view discussion)
Conversations in the community:
- Examples of technical courses
- Familiarity vs. novelty in e-learning design
- What are the first things you do when starting a new project?
- How do you ensure learners are viewing your content?
- Converting an employee handbook to an e-learning course
- Demos: Advent Calendar | Farkle game | Heads or Tails | Art Gallery | Animation example | The Conqueror
New blog posts:
- Are Your E-Learning Courses Going to Land You in Jail?
- An Easy Way to Create More Dynamic Feedback in Quizmaker