Text reform, balanced bullet amendments, learner rights, and repealing the Next Button are just a few of the hot topics for course makers right now. While there’s never a universal design solution that fits everyone’s needs perfectly, the endgame is always the same: improve learner outcomes without overtaxing your learner’s cognitive resources.
That’s why course designers need a support community that reaches across the e-learning aisle to broker creative solutions to cobbled designs, amended lists, and sequestered interactions.
E-Learning Heroes provides free universal help care, with no exclusions for pre-existing course conditions. You get referral-free access to the world’s top course designers, over-the-counter templates, premium help, and an open exchange of ideas and insights for building balanced, active, and healthy courses—and that’s something every designer can agree on.
Check out the course-building prescriptions your fellow community members shared over the past week:
- Leverage that Articulate Quizmaker ’09 timeline
- How to create a custom glow in Articulate Storyline
- How to host your e-learning course content on Google Drive
- Convert static content into interactive knowledge checks in Articulate Storyline
- How to create a simple drag & drop video player in Articulate Storyline
Conversations in the community
- Perils of 80s style training videos
- Use states to hide and reveal multiple objects
- Can you develop a language e-learning course using Articulate Storyline?
- Seeking creative ideas for developing courses on resume writing?
- Can you share examples of needs assessments?
- What do you think of animated avatars in e-learning?
- Demos: Cardiology basics | Choose an expert
- Freebies: Halloween template
- Jobs: Storyline designer | Authoring tools trainer
New blog posts
- How to Build Effective Online Training
- Save the States on a Slide Upon Resume in Storyline
- Elegant Business Template with Interactive Tables
- 5 Free Articulate Replay Templates to Help You Personalize Your Screencasts!
- Two Ways to Brand Your Articulate Replay Screencast
- Using a Slider Interaction to Track User Responses
- Weekly E-Learning Challenge: Bring This Medical Training Course Back To Life!
Seen on Twitter
- @KeypointLearn shared an example of an interactive calendar designed with Articulate Storyline
- @mark_articulate shared a review: A Lot to Love About Articulate Studio ’13
- @AndrewSellonNY shared his writeup of @tomkuhlmann’s recent and very Articulate talk about the e-learning landscape today
- @nicole_legault shared a link to Hipster Ipsum
- @MayraAixaVillar shared a link to Feedback in Learning Games
- @pmtrainer shared a link to How to Find Creative Commons Video Assets
- @pgsimoes shared a link to Simple Ways to Create Videos to Engage Your Students