If you’re looking to learn some new e-learning tricks this week, folks in the Articulate community are ready and willing to help! Just ride over to E-Learning Heroes, introduce yourself and let the community know what you’re looking to do.
This week’s recap features blended learning strategies, production tips, user demos, and lots more! Take a peek at what your fellow Articulate users shared during the past week:
- Quick overview of animation order in PowerPoint 2010
- How do you know if you’re using the 64-bit or 32-bit installation of Microsoft Office?
- Publishing or adding an Engage interaction to your Articulate Presenter course
- How to insert a marker that contains only an image in Articulate Storyline
Conversations in the community:
- How far would you challenge your client?
- Blending e-learning with face-to-face training
- How to document e-learning slide settings
- Designing learner-directed navigation in Storyline
- A challenge for Storyline experts
- Demos: Gauged feedback | Progress meter | Traffic lights