This blog post is by Articulate Community Manager David Anderson.
We’re in Denver this week for ASTD 2012 International Conference & Exposition. The team is hosting live, mini-sessions each day at our booth (#730). You can even get a sneak peek of our upcoming Articulate Studio ’12.
There’s even more big news: Articulate Storyline is now available! That’s right! You can now download a fully functional, 30-day trial of Articulate Storyline. Learn more about Articulate Storyline’s features and then head over to the showcase to see those features in action.
We added some Getting Started tutorials and screencasts, a new forum and some free interaction templates to help you get the most out of Storyline. In typical Articulate Community fashion, folks are already exchanging source files, answering questions and sharing published examples.
Have a great week, Heroes!
- Using custom states to create photographic character packs in Articulate Storyline (view thread)
- How to create custom certificate with learner’s name in Articulate Storyline (download source)
- How to add a tab on your Articulate Storyline player that displays content in a lightbox
- Adding and editing slide layers in Articulate Storyline
- Controlling a slide’s advance behavior and other slide properties in Articulate Storyline
- How to create looping, video backgrounds in Articulate Storyline (view thread)
- Use PowerPoint as a high resolution page layout tool via a simple registry tweak
- Using the Notes tab in Articulate Storyline to jot down learning and development notes
Conversations in the community:
- Character download chart
- Creating games in Articulate Storyline
- Seeking curriculum design project plan template
- How to create a custom play/pause button in Articulate Storyline
- Feedback request for two very brief courses
- Working with right-to-left fonts in Articulate Storyline
- Users to follow on Screenr
- Creating freeform drag and drop with levels
- Do you use a formal script when recording?
- On-demand menu for mobile player courses
- Design ideas for building an “Organizing Workspace” e-learning course
- Embedding Google Docs in Articulate Storyline (view Screenr)
- Software proposal for purchasing Articulate Storyline
New blog posts:
- Articulate Storyline Available Now
- How to Create Interactive E-Learning
- Using Gamification To Transform Your Learners from Angry Birds into Learning Ninjas
Seen on Twitter: