Say you’re looking for a quick way to test your published Articulate Storyline projects, but you don’t have access to a web server. Not to worry—just use Tempshare.
Our engineers put together Tempshare over one weekend to help folks upload and test Articulate Storyline content. Note: Tempshare is not an official, supported Articulate product.
How to use Tempshare
Getting started with Tempshare is easy:
- Publish your Articulate Storyline project
- Select zip
- Open your web browser and go to: http://tempshare.articulate.com
- Drag your .zip file into the tempshare upload box
Tempshare generates a non-guessable URL you can use to access and share your project. Content is hidden from search engine indexing, so everything remains private while you test.
Ways to use Tempshare
Originally designed as a tool for testing Articulate Storyline content on iPads, Tempshare has become a popular way to share Articulate Storyline content. Here are a few ways you can use Tempshare:
- Request feedback from the Articulate community. To get constructive feedback on an activity or scenario, simply upload your published content to Tempshare, paste the URL into a new forum post, and ask for feedback on E-Learning Heroes.
- Get feedback from your clients. Tempshare makes it easy to share projects with clients. And, they’re shielded from public view because the links generated by Tempshare aren’t indexed by search engines.
- Verify that your LMS or web server is configured correctly. If you have trouble with a Storyline file after you upload it to your LMS or website, try uploading it to Tempshare. If your files work as expected on Tempshare, then the issue is with your server settings, not your project files.
Keep in mind that Tempshare is for testing purposes only. Uploaded content is deleted 10 days after it’s posted. If you’re looking for a long-term solution, share your specific needs on E-Learning Heroes to get suggestions from our super engaged community.