Experiencing turbulence with your latest e-learning project? Are your learners looking frantically for emergency exits? Are the rolls and yaws in your course making learners feel green?
When your e-learning projects are in flight, you don’t have time for holding patterns. Radio ahead to the E-Learning Heroes control tower to clear up visual clutter, SME delays, and stalled projects. The Articulate Community is here to help bring your project in for a smooth landing and on-time arrival.
So whether you’re creating puddle jumpers, transport carriers, or fancy private jets, you’ll never have to worry about getting learners to their destination safely every time.
Check out last week’s flight log for a complete listing of the week’s best tips and insights:
- Embedding YouTube videos directly into PowerPoint. so you don’t have to stop the presentation and open a new window
- Adding Articulate Studio and Storyline to the Global Exclusions List within the @avast_antivirus software
- How to host your e-learning course on Google Drive (view discussion)
- Convert your audio files to mp3 with this free online conversion site articulate e-learning
- Do rating assessment surveys in Articulate Storyline baffle you?
Conversations in the community
- Help with e-learning design and development basics
- Creating an e-learning style guide
- What’s your production workflow for development, design, and editing?
- Is anyone creating interactive articles in Storyline?
- Interactive video and simulating video chapters
- Seeking creative ideas: Welcome course designs | Winter driving | Odometer-style menu
- Demos: Puzzle menu | Enable learners to record audio
- Job opportunities: Instructional designer | Full-time course designer | Instructional designer
New blog posts
- Free Backgrounds to Use with Your Online Training Program
- Interactive Screenshots in Articulate Storyline
- E-Learning Example: Interactive Decision-Making
- The Fastest Way to Add Audio to Articulate Studio
- Use the Next Button to Control Objects in Your Articulate Storyline Project
- How to Create a Drop-down List Interaction in Articulate Storyline
- Track Learners Progress with This Simple Menu
- E-Learning Scenarios: Snapshot Focus Effect
- Free Stock Photo Sites for E-Learning
Seen on Twitter
- @TechSpringboard shared a link to How to use experts—and when not to
- @sudiakos shared a link to his recent Articulate Storyline project K-12 (Greek) “Whale fishing”
- @FionaQuigs shared a link to Building a Narrative Organisation
- @LisaAGoldstein shared a link to Setting up a Recording Studio
- @kerina shared a link to Podcasting is back—and booming
- @learn_logic shared a link to Five Steps to Storytelling with Data