We attended a successful TechLearn conference this week. I enjoyed meeting many of you face-to-face for the first time, as well as introducing future customers to our products.
Now, it’s back to business and time to expand my department…
This position has been filled. Thank you to everyone who applied!
Customer Support Engineer — 100% Telecommuting from Home
With customers in more than 40 countries, Articulate is the world leader in rapid e-learning and communications. Articulate is dedicated to providing powerful, intuitive technologies that enable organizations to train and communicate rapidly, widely and effectively with everyone involved in success. We put the power of advanced technology for knowledge transfer in the hands of everyone with the knowledge and need to communicate, helping them train, motivate, inform and persuade the people who will move their companies forward. For more information, visit www.Articulate.com.
The Articulate Customer Support Department is seeking a full-time junior-level Customer Support Engineer to join our exciting and quickly growing company. The ideal candidate will be intelligent, technology- and Web-savvy, able to work independently, a fast learner, meticulous, and committed to thorough project completion. This is a unique opportunity to become a member of an industry-leading team that develops elegant and powerful award-winning software.
- Provide first-class Web and email support for thousands of worldwide customers across the Articulate product line (with primary focus on Articulate Presenter)
- Make outgoing phone support calls, as appropriate
- Document support cases and resolutions, suggesting knowledge base articles as needed
- Escalate cases when necessary
- Deliver feedback to product development team, based on product usage and customer input
- Support sales team efforts (recognize new leads and up-sell opportunities, fulfill orders, provide internal technical support)
- Contribute to ongoing process improvement and department growth
- Maintain customer data and all communications accurately and thoroughly
- Actively contribute to other functional areas of company, as needed
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3+ years in technology or customer-facing role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quick learner
- Passionate about technology
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Familiarity with e-learning industry
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint
- Fast and accurate typing
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- 100% telecommuting
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salary
- New computer
- Monthly Internet and phone service
- 2 weeks of vacation per year
To apply, send cover letter, explanation of why we should hire you, salary requirements, and resume to support [at] articulate [dot] com with “Customer Support Engineer” mentioned in the subject line.
No phone calls, please.